Moonraker Trucking & Logistics Inc. Sebring, Florida 33875 Copyright © 2015
MOONRAKER TRUCKING & LOGISTICS Inc.
“We Get Your Freight Moving”
“As Per Landstar”
Lease To Landstar
○ Must be at least 23 years of age ○ Class A (or Class B for Expedited) CDL with HazMat (H) or combination (X) endorsement.
○ No more than two at-
○ Operators must have one year (six months for Expedited) of verifiable over-
○ No felony convictions within the past 7 years. All other felony and misdemeanor charges are reviewed on a case-
○ No positive drug or alcohol test including refusals and pre-
○ No suspensions of more than 30 days for moving violations in the last 36 months.
○ No more than one serious violation as defined on Table 2 of section 383.51 of the FMCSR handbook within the previous 36 months prior to qualification.
○ No railroad-
○ No citations or convictions for Reckless Driving or Careless Endangerment during the 36 month period prior to the order date of the MVR.
○ No DUI charges during the 60 month period prior to the order date of the MVR in a personal or non-
○ Proficient enough in English to understand highway traffic signs and signals, respond to official inquiries, make entries on reports and records, and converse with the public.
○ Provide and maintain proper levels and types of approved insurance during your lease with Landstar including:
○ Unladen Liability and Occupational Accident coverage or, in some cases, statutory Workers' Compensation coverage are mandatory. If you do not participate in the Unladen Liability and/or CPP (Occupational Accident insurance) programs, you must show comparable Unladen Liability coverage and/or Occupational Accident coverage through acceptable insurance carriers.
○ If statutory Workers' Compensation coverage is required and you do not participate in the fleet workers' compensation plan (FWCP) program, coverage must be provided by licensed carriers with acceptable interstate coverage.
○ These are minimum operator qualification standards subject to DOT requirements, and Landstar may impose more stringent requirements at its option. The decision whether to qualify an operator will be made by Landstar in its sole discretion and on a case-
“All below information provided by Landstar”